Chuck norris quote

"Jesus can do just about anything. He's like a religious icon equivalent of Chuck Norris." Correction... Jesus CAN do anything, and would totally dominate Chuck Norris... you know, if he wanted too...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flat Wish List...

The material things:

+ Soda stream machine
+ Bread maker (used regularly)
+ Waffle maker
+ Magic bullet
+ Mint TV
+ Trampoline!!!!
+ Larissa's second bed
+ Dishwasher
+ Beanbags
+ Flat photos

The things that matter:

+ Movie and hang out night fortnightly
+ Spontaneous Rave partays
+ Awesum hang-out lounge (This includes sound system and raging couches...but that belongs in the materials list)
+ Matresses put on the floors and Sleep-overs in each others rooms
+ Sheet fort making mornings
+ D 'n' M's at 1am 
 ...just a thought...


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. 
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... 
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment